Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Chance Thread

RWEmersonRWEmerson Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
I'm applying to GATech next year as a Computer Engineering Major (RD). I was wondering my chances (safety, mid, reach). Here are my stats:

GATech GPA (9-11): 3.69 (Didn't do anything freshman and sophomore year, but I decided to step it up this past year, and I got a 4.0)
SAT: 2120
Class Rank: seeing how the majority of the options are bottom 50%, top 50%, top 25%, and top 10%, I would fall in the top 25%
ExtraC: Nothing outstanding. Over 100 service hours, currently working on Eagle Scout, Robotics, MAO, Science Olympiad, Brain Bowl (No HS's; at my school they're a waste), band, piano, and I'm currently working on an app that will hopefully be on the iTunes market in a couple of months
AP's: Junior Year: APUSH, AP Lang, AP Calc AB. Predicted scores are 4, 5, 5. Senior Year: AP Stats, AP Gov/Econ, AP Calc BC, AP CS A, AP Physics C
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Type of School: very large public school, South Florida, known for its high AP scores
This discussion has been closed.