right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Contribution to Community Resume

kalinemesiskalinemesis 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi! Does anyone have experience with the Contribution to Community portion of the transfer app for Georgia Tech? How did you complete it and what did you include?

I haven't done a lot of community work but the tips say that recognition and awards are good things to put there too. I'm just not sure what to put there and I haven't seen a lot of people who have done it.

Would appreciate any info on this!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Contribution to Community Resume

• InPursuitInPursuit 583 replies2 threads Member
    They want to know what you do outside of going to class and studying. That could be going to work, tutoring, volunteering, involvement in campus or community organizations, planning social functions, etc...
    · Reply · Share