Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Has anyone received RD admissions decisions?

Replies to: Has anyone received RD admissions decisions?

• ND4everND4ever Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    Acceptance letter arrived today along with Presidential scholarship for $13,500. Amazing!! I live in Pennsylvania.
  • Hua LiangHua Liang Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    I've heard nothing from them, but hopefully I'll get something soon. At least I finally found a place where I can get a rough estimate of when the letter's going to show up.
  • lygomortalygomorta Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
    In! with $5000. From PA
  • gbkgbk Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    My daughter just got in yesterday by snail mail. Live in Northern PA.
  • gbkgbk Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    How did you know $5000 - We just submitted FASFA a few days ago. No financial need but any merit based aid woul help.
  • sarhasarha Registered User Posts: 273 Junior Member
    The $5000 my D recieved was a merit scholarship. We haven't submitted Fafsa yet because we don't qualify for need, but the merit money is certainly welcome.
    Inside D's admissions packet there was a letter informing her she qualified for $2500/semester as long as she maintained a certain GPA
  • Hua LiangHua Liang Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    You guys didn't submit the fafsa yet? I figured everyone would've done it sometime in february.

Anyway, got in today, complete with Pres. scholarship and some pretty awesome financial aid. Only 6K in loans, rest grants, makign here the front runner now.
  • ND4everND4ever Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    My admissions packet also included the scholarship/fin aid info. We did submit FAFSA back in January but our EFC was so high we weren't expecting anything.
  • orofie06orofie06 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    accepted, with $5000 talent scholarship. from NYC
  • sarahAAAsarahAAA Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    in with a 15000!

i applied to the sunderman conservatory and they sent me a really nice letter welcoming me also...anyone else going for music?
  • BRavensBRavens Registered User Posts: 140 Junior Member
    My daughter got a wait list letter on Saturday and moved on. She will go to Loyola.
  • orofie06orofie06 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    i am! voice performance or music ed with vocal concentration...haven't made up my mind yet. what about you?
  • sarahAAAsarahAAA Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm just bachelor of arts with piano concentration for now, but I"m really interested in music management and the industry side also...I'm from NY. You?
  • saketmsaketm Registered User Posts: 401 Member
    what date is the envolope postmarked? and it takes about 15 days to get here. so im worried. when will i hear?
  • maxymaxy Registered User Posts: 295 Junior Member
    saketm, try sending them an e-mail and request an e-mail decision. They might help you out.
This discussion has been closed.