Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
nybriannybrian Registered User Posts: 277 Junior Member
edited January 2010 in GMAT Prep
I have the princeton books for verbal and math. Should I study each chapter till I know it, or should I study the entire book without doing a chapter twice, and then go over the book again etc?
Post edited by nybrian on

Replies to: help

• JPNguyenJPNguyen Registered User Posts: 724 Member
    I have the princeton books for verbal and math. Should I study each chapter till I know it, or should I study the entire book without doing a chapter twice, and then go over the book again etc?

It is best to study using the Official Guide for GMAT review from GMAC. It contains questions on past official GMAT examinations and the explanations are direct from the source, GMAC. So you're getting the highest possible quality material by purchasing the Official Guide.

Those princeton books should be a supplement to your studies with the Official Guide.
  • aikomidoriaikomidori Registered User Posts: 1,912 Senior Member
    ^^ exactly...

don't just study with the princeton review books, chances are you won't end up doing well...
This discussion has been closed.