Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

***Gonzaga Early Action 2018***

2»

Replies to: ***Gonzaga Early Action 2018***

• annek62annek62 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    My student got in Gonzaga and got the Dean's Scholarship-$52,000 for 4 years. Her GPA is <3.7, SAT was 1200. Thrilled!!!
  • trossi2121trossi2121 Registered User Posts: 60 Junior Member
    Just got accepted with the Trustee Scholarship!!!! 16,000 per year!! Not sure if I am going to go bc I live on the East Coast but now a def possibility. SAT 1290 Gpa 3.75<

Question, I applied to the Nursing School, so since I was accepted into Gonzaga does that mean I was accepted into the nursing school? It says nothing about my major in my accepted student folder.. If someone could help me out that would be great!
  • HighAltitudeHighAltitude Registered User Posts: 29 New Member
    Congrats!!! I couldn't reply to your private msg as I do not have enough posts, yet.

My D's acceptance material also does not list her Nursing Major either. But the Gonzaga application status portal shows her major as Nursing. I am pretty sure that Gonzaga either accepts you into Nursing or does not. Xavier, in comparison, states explicitly in their acceptance letter that you are accepted "Undeclared" first, then a month later you will/will not be accepted into Nursing.

I would suggest calling Gonzaga Admissions if you want to know for sure. I talked with them a couple of times and they were very helpful.

Good luck!
  • shinigami4shinigami4 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Got accepted with the Trustee Scholarship of $16,000 a year.
    SAT(CR+M)= 1390
    GPA: 3.987
  • trossi2121trossi2121 Registered User Posts: 60 Junior Member
    thank you HighAltitude!! I am going to email them tomorrow just to make sure.
2»
This discussion has been closed.