right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
HAPPENING NOW: Learn how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes. JOIN NOW and let us know what questions you want answered.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

Fall 2018 regular admission

zagnationzagnation 2 replies1 threads New Member
edited January 2018 in Gonzaga University
Hi there! I just figured I would start this up since admission letters are somewhat around the corner. Gonzaga is my first choice school and I really hope I get in. I am a transfer student, so I’m hoping that helps my chances a little bit. I’d love to start a conversation with those that are in the same boat as me. I will be touring the campus early April, but I am from the Spokane area. I looked on the Gonzaga website and it said that acceptance notifications should be sent out by April 1st, but by the trends of previous years it looks like it will arrive around March 11th or so.
edited January 2018
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Fall 2018 regular admission

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity