Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

University of Cincinnati Graduate School: Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science

Kelley496OSUKelley496OSU Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
My undergrad was in Environmental Science at Ohio State and involved Chemistry, O-Chem, up to Calculus 2,Biology. 2 physics courses etc.

I was recently accepted at UC for my MS in environmental science in the college of engineering and applied science! I am getting almost all of it paid for by the school! However, I was thinking about asking how many additional classes I would have to take to end up with the EE MS degree?

I was just wondering if anybody out there was ever in the same situation? Or could offer any advice?

Thanks in advance

Replies to: University of Cincinnati Graduate School: Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science

• Kelley496OSUKelley496OSU Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
  • Miles PerraraMiles Perrara Registered User Posts: 162 Junior Member
    Many years ago, entered a MS/PhD program in environmental engineering science starting from a BS in chemistry (with several years of work in between). Had to take some math (sr / grad level) and some engineering courses, such as transport phenomena, air pollution engineering, and I forget what else. You need to contact the department to see what they require and whether or not you can complete it in a timely manner.
This discussion has been closed.