UIUC Vs Boston university for MS in Biomedical engineering
I am confused about which university to go for! I am an international student who got accepted into both of these universities. I want to know about both the universities from a student perspective.
1. how competitive are the academics? how are the faculties? what are the expectations?
2. how difficult is it to get financial aid or scholarships? and what is the criteria?
3. how student friendly is Boston and Urbana champaign?
4. Which university would be cheaper to study at considering the residence,food and other costs?
5. which university is better weatherwise?
6. which university has better internships/placements?
7. which name tag is better?
Please help me out. I would be truly grateful. Thanks.