right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions today (4/1). Share your outcome!

I want to go into the CyberSecurity field, and I am struggling to find colleges and places to look.

MrMragMrMrag 10 replies3 threads New Member
Hey, as you saw from the title, I want to go into the CyberSecurity field, and I am struggling to find colleges that I can apply for, I am currently a freshman, but I want to know in advance, my school provides basically no computer courses, but I am taking as many as I can. And I have all As in my classes, so I just need help with getting colleges that have a Masters degree program in Cyber Security. The only one I know of is NC State, So I want to apply there. Are there any resources that I can look into to find colleges with what I want from them?

Thank you so much in advance
26 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I want to go into the CyberSecurity field, and I am struggling to find colleges and places to look.