right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Top MPA Programs

Ztylers2020Ztylers2020 0 replies1 threads New Member
edited July 3 in Graduate School
Dear Anyone,

I was looking towards finding some of the best ranked Master's of Public Adminstration Programs out there. I would prefer any that don't require the GRE as I am a horrible test taker.

I recently graduated with my Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Diversity and Community Studies with an emphasis in Non-profit organization from Western Kentucky University this past December. I also graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 3.8 GPA( 3.95 at Western Kentucky University if that makes a difference).

I am wanting to move away from my small town, but I am unsure exactly where I would like to end up. I am open to most suggestions, but I do believe I would like to move more west or North than Kentucky.

I also had a question of whether it is better to attend a ranked MPA program even if it is more expensive over an non ranked MPA.

I am new to college confidential and have reviewed many of the forums before. I would appreciate any advice you could give.
edited July 3
0 replies
· Reply · Share