Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Requesting additional score reports

CompGradCompGrad Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
edited September 2009 in GRE Prep
I took my GREs today and filled out the 4 destinations I want to send my score to.

Now - I'm intending to apply for quite a few more schools, and so I need to request more reports.

I'm having trouble doing this on the ETS website. However I can't seem to log in - if I try inputting my "confirmation number" that was emailed to me, I get an invalid message that says it only can be 8 digits wrong.

I try inputting the same number into the test appointment box, and it says my request can not be processed.

Anybody know what's up?
Post edited by CompGrad on

Replies to: Requesting additional score reports

• kryptonsa36kryptonsa36 Registered User Posts: 1,735 Senior Member
    Did you get your official score report yet? I haven't, and I'm having the same issue as you, and I'm assuming that's the explanation.
  • yaygradyyaygrady Registered User Posts: 86 Junior Member
    When you get your official score report -- you will see a registeration number written on there (i didnt see this in my confirmation email when I registered). You punch in that number w/o dashes and you should be able to log in and add additional schools.
This discussion has been closed.