Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

december sats

mp11mp11 Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
edited November 2009 in Grinnell College
i'm taking the sats on december 5th and i was wondering if i have to "rush" my scores? all the schools i'm applying to, except one, have deadlines in early jan so would i have to rush my scores to ALL schools?
grinnell is my first choice (i'm applying ed II) and i'm really concerned if my chances of admission will get compromised if i sent my sat scores last minute w/o the "rush" option?
Post edited by mp11 on

Replies to: december sats

• mcpheevnmcpheevn Registered User Posts: 174 Junior Member
    I am an intl applicant so I can't speak to all applicants (though I believe domestic students have similar situation re. SAT score sending) but Grinnell 'highly encourage you to request a “rush” report of the results' and it should be in before Jan 2, although from what I read early January is still acceptable.
  • _Silence_Silence Registered User Posts: 699 Member
    I didn't use the rush option on my December SAT scores last year and they still got there in time. You should be fine not rushing them.
This discussion has been closed.