right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Hanover!

TheVeganActressTheVeganActress 6613 replies53 threads Senior Member
edited March 2008 in Hanover College
Has anyone else applied?

I just got my acceptance today!
edited March 2008
4 replies
Post edited by TheVeganActress on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Hanover!

• joecollegedadjoecollegedad 458 replies98 threads Member
    vegan, did you end up enrolling to Hanover?
    · Reply · Share
  • TheVeganActressTheVeganActress 6613 replies53 threads Senior Member
    I applied to 6-8 schools and my final decision came down to Hanover and Kalamazoo College.
    I ended up deciding on Kalamazoo.

I liked Hanover a lot all through the application process though.
    · Reply · Share
  • joecollegedadjoecollegedad 458 replies98 threads Member
    what were the factors involved in the decision and what tipped it to K? My recollection of K and H is that K has NO greek and H is big on greek on campus. That is only one contrast that I recall.

also - how do like your decision after a year or so 'in the bag'?

interested to hear these answers from a person (my d, not me!) who is about to whittle down a final decision.
    · Reply · Share
  • veeshanveeshan 2 replies0 threads New Member
    I got a notification from Hanover stating that I was not offered an admission instantly as they could not provide that much financial assistance(i said that I would pay just 1500)...but i've been given an opportunity to appeal for admission if i could increase the funds.In fact, I am a "high need international student from Nepal and each dollar counts for me as 65 Nepali Rupees= 1 dollar...anyway, I want to get into Hanover and I want to know the minimum amount that I need to pay to assure my neing at Hanover?
    pls help
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity