right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

How to update Harvard admissions.

clumsy456clumsy456 26 replies3 threads New Member
Since sending in my app on oct. 12, several events that have happened in my life that I want to update Harvard on. I simply just want to write a 2 paragraph essay that details the recent details. I have heard to email them, but can i? Is it too late? thank you all so much! Oh! And I sent in my Nov. Subject tests just now, will they consider them? I got a perfect score on physics and a 760 on math! :) Originally I had 740 on physics and 700 on math, thank you so much.
And again good luck everyone! :)
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How to update Harvard admissions.

• gibbygibby 10541 replies249 threads Senior Member
    While you can certainly email Admissions, it might take a week or more for someone in Admissions to actually read your email. The BEST WAY to update Admissions is to FAX your update, as paper spewing out of a fax machine demands IMMEDIATE attention -- and it will get noticed the day you send it!
    · Reply · Share
  • clumsy456clumsy456 26 replies3 threads New Member
    Awesome thanks! They won't think I'm annoying by faxing it right? Lol
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity