Profile w/stats - I know its very comprehensive. Sorry for annoying you guys.
- Black male from germany with both parents born in ethiopia - thus an international student
- This semester of junior year I had 39/42 points in our internal IB exams (It is an IB school
- 3.9 GPA uw
- 1510 SAT score, didnt do the subject tests yet
- I'm black
- Skipped first grade
- Used to be a professional opera singer in one of the best choirs in all of europe (at least by that time it was), often sang in operas in the hamburg state opera
- Had 2nd main role in school musical
- Student council member
- Won talent comp at my previous high school (switched schools)
- Speak 4 languages
- Apply Early Action
(Obviously my spike is singing. But I also have some other in depth interests)
- I trade in the financial markets and people trust me to the point where people give me money to trade on their behalf and I earn my pocket money that way. I am also currently placed in the top 500 of a trading contest in which 20000 people participate, but the contest is still running
- I got an internship in the investment division at Deutsche Bank
-Was part of the "Schülerakademie" a governmental summer school for smart kids (I'm not saying I'm smart, I just work a lot)
- Won an english contest in my grade
- I have been working on an alternative economic and social system for the past 3 1/2 years and I am currently writing book about that.
- I am currently organizing a TEDx Talk at my school
-I play Ukulele
- I did an internship at a dementia ward for 3 weeks straight, 5 hours each day, during school time
- I do parkour when I have free time
- Might not have a beautiful perfect IMO gold medalist CV, but I have experienced many, many things in life and I have a unique viewpoint
My negative points
-Used to have weak freshman grades (3.5)because my dad had a really bad accident and was unable to speak, thus I had to take care of him because my mom doesn't speak german so well and he is the one who earns l'argent.
- I can't do 90% of the cool activities like MUN or varsity at my school bc it is a private school and they think that everyone is able to pay the fees but they forget about those who get financial aid (like me)
-I am from germany => I am an international student
-I got kicked out of the choir because I cussed the conductor out after he said some racist stuff and disrespected my parents
-Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't have the best record because I am an ex-gang member (I'm not kidding)
-Many teachers at my previous school don't like me that much because they know of my "rough" past
Let's just hope that no one from my current school sees this post. They have the tendency to google their peers to find out more about them, haha. I would prefer them to not know these details.