right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
1 DAY until our COVID-19's impact on admissions webinar, tomorrow at 3:00 pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Harvard Transfer 2019 advice from a 2017 Harvard Transfer

2»

Replies to: Harvard Transfer 2019 advice from a 2017 Harvard Transfer

• metachu9metachu9 2 replies1 threads New Member
    Hello, thank you very much for sharing everything with us. I would like to contact you more directly if you are available. Could you please text me your email or FB?
    Thank you very, very much.
    · Reply · Share
  • metachu9metachu9 2 replies1 threads New Member
    GaniatG wrote: »
    Wow! Interesting read. I would also like to ask the likelihood of international students coming in. I’m a Nigerian and I’ve been at community college for 2 years now. I’m the President of the PHI THETA KAPPA chapter here and I’ve maintained a 4.0 GPA my entire time here. I’m also active in the student senate and culture club playing leadership roles in both. I am also a tour guide on campus. However I believe my SAT scores would rule me out. I got a 1200 as I only found out I had to take the test two weeks before the date. I went to a British HS in Nigeria so I always thought I would go to school in England until my mum surprised me in the middle of my GCSEs. I managed to write the SATs but I know I could’ve don’t better. I got straight A*s on GCSEs and I have a good history of good grades all through Secondary school. Class valedictorian all that good stuff I’m EXTREMELY nervous. From a stranger , how does my application look ?

Hello! Your story is very similar than mine. I would like to contact you if it is possible, could you please send me your email or FB?
    · Reply · Share
  • traiinerNtraiinerN 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Hi! Thank you so much for this post, for it really gives me motivation to transfer! I have some questions I would like to ask, is there anywhere I can pm you? :-)
    · Reply · Share
  • transfer2020loltransfer2020lol 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey there, thanks a lot for this post. Am currently trying to transfer to Harvard from a rather mediocre institution (50+ in US News Ranking). 3.9 GPA, but 1500+ in SAT. Do I realistically have a shot? I have a pretty planned out career path in finance, is that something they are going to care about?
    · Reply · Share
  • miralovmiralov 12 replies1 threads New Member
    Hey thank you for this post! I'm a Florida transfer student that had an odd spark to apply to Harvard! I have two back up schools does in case but I'm kinda excited to try to get into an Ivy League school. I want to try to get into their Undergraduate Program in Government is there a lot of students that try to get into that program?
    · Reply · Share