Join for FREE,
and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions,
Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky
welcome messages (like this one!)
PETER ALMOST PERFECT
Stellar High School, Expected Date of Graduation: June 2011, GPA: 3.86
Georgetown University, July-August 2010, Introduction to Media Computing, Credits: 4, Grade: A
ACT: 36 (English: 35, Reading 36, Math: 36: Science 35, Writing: 10)
SAT: 2270 (Math: 770, CR: 720, Writing: 780)
SAT Subject Tests: Math Level 2: 750, Biology E: 750, Chemistry: 740, US History: 750
AP Tests: Calc BC: 5, Computer Science: 5, Euro History: 5, US History: 5, Spanish Language: 5
HONORS AND AWARDS
- National Merit Scholarship Finalist, 2011
- AP Scholar with Honor, 2010
- National Spanish Honor Society, 2010
- National Honor Society, 2009
- ACT Certificate Of Achievement Award, 2009
- NYC History Day Silver Medal, Senior Group Documentary, 2009
Joe’s Pub, New York City, June - August, 2009
- Waiter, Host, Busboy and Dishwasher for this “Best Burger In Town” restaurant.
The JCC in Manhattan, June - August, 2008
- Camp Counselor: Supervised and cared for eighteen 6-year old children; responsible for teaching campers art, music, sports, swimming, cooking, and science. Chaperoned weekly trips to New York City cultural sites, including the Liberty Science Center and the Museum of Natural History. Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:30am until 4pm.
Downtown Medical Group, New York City, July - August, 2007
- Medical Records Assistant. Retrieved and filed medical charts. Hours: M-F, 8:00am until 3pm.
- Stellar High School Varsity Baseball, Catcher, 2007-2011. For baseball video, see: http://perteralmostperfect.net
- Computer/Technology, 2008-2011. Designed and programmed computer games and digital animations in Flash, Java and NetLogo. For samples, see http://perteralmostperfect.net.
- Alpine Skiing, expert downhill skier, 2000-2011
- Symphonic Band (percussion, drums, and guitar), 2007-2011
- Sports Writer for school newspaper, 2009-2011. For a sample article, see http://perteralmostperfect.net
- National Honor Society Tutor, 2009-2011
- Big Sib (Big Brother/mentor to underclassmen), 2009-2011
- Soccer, West Side Soccer League, New York City, 2000-2008
- Karate and Jiu-Jitsu, Premier Martial Arts, New York City, 2009-2010
- Parkour Club, Co-President and Co-Founder, 2007. For a club profile, see http://perteralmostperfect.net
I want to know what else a student does besides chew gum and spit out good grades and test scores.
Perhaps Gibby means . . . .