right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Online Interview - International Student

TabasomTabasom 14 replies4 threads Junior Member
Hi!

I'm a student from a middle eastern country with no interviewers available. I was contacted by an admissions officer and was offered an interview over video chat. I've never had the experience and don't know how to get ready.

Does anyone here have the experience?
Do admissions officers mostly ask about myself and why I applied to Harvard or they might ask other types of questions as well?

I'd be really grateful if you guys could help me!
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Online Interview - International Student

• VinitShah123VinitShah123 17 replies1 threads Junior Member
    @Tabasom I don't have experience but I've read a lot of blogs about interview, so as per my knowledge, it is always better to keep it two way conversation, ask them some questions about community, life and other things according to your interest. AO will ask questions like why you chose to apply to Harvard , what are your interest and what plans do you have and what you expect from Harvard.
    · Reply · Share
  • RouzbahaniRouzbahani 6 replies1 threads New Member
    Hi Tabasom. I'm an Iranian student who is applying to US universities too! Did you get an EA acceptance from Harvard? How was the interview?
    · Reply · Share