right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Harvard Transfer Advice 2020 from Harvard Transfer 2017

transfer0000transfer0000 20 replies2 threads Junior Member
@transfer111111 Hi! I'm a sophomore willing to transfer to Harvard in fall 2020. I've had some entrepreneurial experience so far and I've realized that even in a tech startup the economics is far more important for success. However I'm an Information Technology student and I want to transfer to Harvard that would allow me to pursue Economics as well as Computer Science. Would it sound logical to put it this way as my purpose for transferring? Because I'll be having only 2 years to complete my degree if I get there and I have no background in Economics except High School. I wish to build my own startup after graduating.
edited July 9
66 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Harvard Transfer Advice 2020 from Harvard Transfer 2017