right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Harvard SCEA 2025 Applicants' Thread

rantrantrantrantrantrantrantrant 19 replies9 threads Junior Member
Woop! The 2024 thread is almost a year old now, time for this one to launch! Feel free to vent, post stats, ask questions, or anything else you talented folk can think of!
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Harvard SCEA 2025 Applicants' Thread

• hopeful0325hopeful0325 3 replies1 threads New Member
    Have any of you made adjustments to your plans for applying to Harvard this fall? I'm hoping to apply REA but everything with COVID-19 has made things so uncertain. Do you think Harvard might adjust to these changes?
    · Reply · Share
  • ShuklashreeShuklashree 1 replies0 threads New Member
    I too am planning to apply for the fall of 2021. I think the early decision should be extended by a month. All this uncertainty is overwhelming me! Please share your plans!!
    · Reply · Share
  • vittalavittala 15 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Due to this COVID-19 situation, many students may not be able to submit SAT/ACT and also subject tests , if they had not taken yet. In a situation like this, more weighted might be given to GPA ,LOR ? Also many students are missing valuable internships this summer. I agree that accepatnce for SCEA is higher because many applicants will have hooks such as URM, First generation, Athletes etc.
    · Reply · Share