right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Does Harvard waitlist everyone?

chrisincollegechrisincollege 27 replies2 threads Junior Member
I got waitlisted at Harvard this year and I’ve heard from many people that Harvard waitlists everybody. Is this true?
3 replies
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Does Harvard waitlist everyone?

• thefriendlyswedethefriendlyswede 5 replies1 threads New Member
    I’ve never heard that before. I’d say around 10 kids from my school applied to Harvard this year and I was the only one waitlisted and we had no acceptances. Obviously this is just my school though. All 6 kids that applied to UChicago from my school were waitlisted, however, with only one acceptance so far off the waitlist. At least from my experience it seems like UChicago waitlists more than Harvard does.
    · Reply · Share
  • TigerInWinterTigerInWinter 82 replies0 threads Junior Member
    edited April 20
    Interestingly, Harvard doesn't include waitlist statistics in its Common Data Set documents.
    edited April 20
    · Reply · Share
  • compmomcompmom 11547 replies81 threads Senior Member
    Of course that's not true.
    · Reply · Share