right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

***Harvey Mudd Class of 2021 ED1 Applicant Thread***

1235»

Replies to: ***Harvey Mudd Class of 2021 ED1 Applicant Thread***

• gratefulmamagratefulmama 202 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 207 Junior Member
    The latest news makes me sad. My D and I visited the school twice this fall and she loved it. We immediately felt like it would provide a special and enriching education. My D goes to very a small high school and it has a similar atmosphere. Unfortunately, in a small school you are in a bubble which can be suffocating to some. With all the negative news, I still think my D would thrive at HMC. Unfortunately she is on the waitlist, so highly unlikely she will get to go. To the other HMC parents, I'm envious! I feel like HMC is the best kept secret of schools, not everyone will get it but those that do, know. (If that makes any sense!)
    I just have to remind myself that my D will be happy and thrive anywhere....but it's hard to let go of HMC!
    · Reply · Share
  • mmish321mmish321 60 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 63 Junior Member
    Can anyone help a regular applicant out? I just checked my financial aid portal and got the form, authorization of allowable charges which is only for people who have enrolled with Harvey Mudd. Is this for all applicants? Like do they send this form to all applicants who applied for financial aid? I'm thinking that this is just a form they send to everyone regardless of your decision. Any light on this issue would be appreciated!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity