right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

HMC introduces new 6 week Summer Session open to "ambitious" HS students, "lifelong learners", etc.

CorinthianCorinthian 1777 replies61 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,838 Senior Member
I just saw a link about this in The Student Life newspaper. Wondering what people think of it. https://www.hmc.edu/summer-session/
During six weeks this summer, Harvey Mudd students, other Claremont College students and those from other local colleges, ambitious high school juniors and seniors, visiting scholars and other lifelong learners can take advantage of Harvey Mudd’s exceptional faculty, and campus resources to study selected courses in the humanities, the social sciences, natural sciences, and mathematics.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: HMC introduces new 6 week Summer Session open to "ambitious" HS students, "lifelong learners", etc.

• damon30damon30 1147 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,152 Senior Member
    I like this part.
    All courses earn HMC academic credit and, for HMC degree-seeking students, are applicable toward degree requirements. The maximum number of credits for which a degree-seeking college/university student may register during the summer is six (6).
    · Reply · Share
  • ClaremontMomClaremontMom 2364 replies41 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,405 Senior Member
    Sounds great to me. It might have been nice for my son to get in an extra class....

I also think it's great for anyone who isn't at Mudd who might want to get the experience of a Mudd class.
    · Reply · Share