right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Chemical Engineering at Mudd

beaglemombeaglemom 111 replies19 threads Junior Member
Hi. Can someone explain how Chemical Engineering works at Mudd? I know there is a general engineering major, but I also know some students want to "major" in ChemE. I have been told two different things (1) students do ChemE via engineering and (2) Students have to "do" ChemE via Chemistry with some engineering courses.

Does anyone know specifically how it works at Mudd and the advantages of (1) Chem v. Engineering and (2) benefits /disadvantages of studying chem e at Mudd.

Thanks.
edited June 26
1 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chemical Engineering at Mudd

• mountaincachersmountaincachers 33 replies1 threads Junior Member
    I have no idea. Since no one else has answered either, I would recommend calling admissions and asking. I bet they could get you in touch with someone who could give you an answer.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity