right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Dorm assignments

milgymfammilgymfam 1600 replies28 threads Senior Member
Is any past/current student willing to share when they received their initial freshman dorm assignment?
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Dorm assignments

• mamakafesmamakafes 2 replies0 threads New Member
    We're wondering the same thing!!! It has to be soon!
    · Reply · Share
  • milgymfammilgymfam 1600 replies28 threads Senior Member
    My daughter sure hopes it is soon- it’s starting to ramp up her anxiety since we are heading to the area a bit early due to D20 having a photo shoot nearby. She just really wants to know if she has a roommate or not.
    · Reply · Share
    @mamakafes dorm assignments are out, so the roommate situation is now known (no roommate for D), but still no clue what the rooms actually look like- there are nearly no photos online. Ha!
    · Reply · Share
  • STArtMomSTArtMom 3 replies0 threads New Member
    What dorm? My son is a rising Jr and a CP in Gummere. He hasn't gotten his freshman list yet.
    · Reply · Share
    STArtMom wrote: »
    What dorm? My son is a rising Jr and a CP in Gummere. He hasn't gotten his freshman list yet.
    My daughter is in Barclay.
    · Reply · Share
  • STArtMomSTArtMom 3 replies0 threads New Member
    I was in Barclay freshman year (I'm HC '84), great dorm, whichever way she faces she'll have a really nice view and it's very central on campus. Hope she has a great year!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity