right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Dorm assignments

milgymfammilgymfam 766 replies14 threadsRegistered User Member
Is any past/current student willing to share when they received their initial freshman dorm assignment?
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Dorm assignments

• mamakafesmamakafes 2 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    We're wondering the same thing!!! It has to be soon!
    · Reply · Share
  • milgymfammilgymfam 766 replies14 threadsRegistered User Member
    My daughter sure hopes it is soon- it’s starting to ramp up her anxiety since we are heading to the area a bit early due to D20 having a photo shoot nearby. She just really wants to know if she has a roommate or not.
    · Reply · Share
    @mamakafes dorm assignments are out, so the roommate situation is now known (no roommate for D), but still no clue what the rooms actually look like- there are nearly no photos online. Ha!
    · Reply · Share
  • STArtMomSTArtMom 2 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    What dorm? My son is a rising Jr and a CP in Gummere. He hasn't gotten his freshman list yet.
    · Reply · Share
    STArtMom wrote: »
    What dorm? My son is a rising Jr and a CP in Gummere. He hasn't gotten his freshman list yet.
    My daughter is in Barclay.
    · Reply · Share
  • STArtMomSTArtMom 2 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I was in Barclay freshman year (I'm HC '84), great dorm, whichever way she faces she'll have a really nice view and it's very central on campus. Hope she has a great year!
    · Reply · Share