Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Haverford Class Of 2009

1235»

Replies to: Haverford Class Of 2009

• 20idieHeidi0920idieHeidi09 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    ClaireC- I am going to run, and from what I have seen, Haverford has a very wide range of times. If you run 22 5k I think you would definitely have people plenty slower than you. The girls coach is different from the boys coach (we'd have Coach Rizzo) I met him and he seems really nice. I just can't wait to run on the team (I am rather unhappy, to say the least, with my coach this year too).
    Heidi
  • ClaireCClaireC Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Thanks for the info! I am going down for admitted students day and spending the night. Do you think I'll have a chance to talk to the coach or should I call ahead of time?
  • notionnotion Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    thanks JesseD, it seems like an awesome place and i am still trying to figure out what to do...
  • veryberrycherry9veryberrycherry9 Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    Hey everyone, I was accepted to Haverford ED and I am sooooo excited to be going there! I was wondering if there are any other people in
    NJ (around Union or Essex countries) or NYC who would possibly like to meet before August. I'm not sure I will be able to make the 17th, but I really want to meet a few people before orientation. :-)
  • Chloe727Chloe727 Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
    I live in Manhattan and I'd be happy to meet up at some point before august. You can email me at [email protected]
  • veryberrycherry9veryberrycherry9 Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    Chloe727, sounds good! Are you going on the 17th?
  • Katebrook13Katebrook13 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    I am ED admit, and I would like to come this weekend. I only live around twenty minutes away. Does anyone know what time would be best to come?
  • ReDbUll298ReDbUll298 Registered User Posts: 290 Junior Member
    hmm i don't think it was meant for EDs but i'm sure you could sneak in! lol .
  • jrosejrose Registered User Posts: 94 Junior Member
    ED admits weren't given any information about open house weekend because Haverford doesn't have enough space to house the ED admits AND the RD admits. Despite the lack of housing, though, ED admits are certainly welcome to attend Sunday's events according to admissions. That said, Katebrook13, I'm pretty sure that the open house starts around either 11 or 11:30 in the morning, but I would double check with admissions just to be on the safe side. If you get ahold of them in time, you might want to ask that they email you a schedule so that you know what will be going on and where. Hope that helps.
1235»
This discussion has been closed.