Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
2»

Replies to: iPhone

• goldandblue92goldandblue92 Registered User Posts: 556 Member
    why would it not do me any good unless i had verizon?
  • ghuskiesghuskies Registered User Posts: 604 Member
    AT&T isn't bad, verizon is better though. (I switched to AT&T myself because the data plans are cheaper and because of rollover minutes)

Choose which network is better in your area. It varies.
  • skittles555skittles555 Registered User Posts: 235 Junior Member
    Get an android phone. Way better than an iphone
  • toxic93toxic93 Registered User Posts: 2,684 Senior Member
    ^You know a few months ago I would've denied that. But I got a T-mobile G2 and I must say, it is the best phone I've ever had. I have the best of both worlds you can say. I have a iPod Touch and its practically like the iPhone 4. And an Android phone.

Just do that OP, since your on At&T get the Atrix, that phone is an iPhone killer. And if you can, get the new iPod Touch. Not only do you have a great phone, you have the iPhone 4 minus the phone with the Touch.
  • aStyleaStyle Registered User Posts: 973 Member
    AT&T isn't bad, verizon is better though. (I switched to AT&T myself because the data plans are cheaper and because of rollover minutes)

Choose which network is better in your area. It varies.

Agreed, chose whichever network provides the better coverage in your college area. Overall, verizon covers a larger area (as advertised on TV). However, data rates also matters. So it varies.

Personally, I prefer the iPhone 4 because of the enormous App Store. I know that all those new dual core, 4G, tegra 2, superphones outspec the iPhone 4 but the iPhone 4 is still pretty fast (and it has all those goody-goody apps!)
  • goldandblue92goldandblue92 Registered User Posts: 556 Member
    at&t has better service in my area... i think ill just stick to that lol
  • glassesarechicglassesarechic Registered User Posts: 5,487 Senior Member
    I love the iPhone 4. I'm pretty challenged when it comes to phones, and this is probably the easiest smartphone to deal with. Love my Pandora and iBooks apps.
2»
This discussion has been closed.