Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How many of you WANT to move out and go to college?!

2»

Replies to: How many of you WANT to move out and go to college?!

• ilikeUWilikeUW Registered User Posts: 1,127 Senior Member
    I can't waittttttt to move out and go to collegeeeee. Btw, why would you want to bring your family with you? Lol I mean, comon...
  • jasonleb1jasonleb1 Registered User Posts: 721 Member
    ^My mom and sister are amazing. Plus, it's gonna suck to have to do my own laundry.

@wesley: Don't you hate your house?
  • wesley108wesley108 - Posts: 1,192 Member
    Yes I do I still don't want to leave everything though (to much change)
  • musicallylatinmusicallylatin Registered User Posts: 3,814 Senior Member
    I'm so ready to move out. Not ready to pay my own bills, but ready to leave. iIve been ready to leave for years. My house isn't the best place to live, and it'll be good to be free of it. I'll miss my mom, but I've pretty much raised myself the last few years anyhow, so the only new things will be managing the budget myself.
  • NinjaDNinjaD Registered User Posts: 79 Junior Member
    ^Ditto.

Graduation cannot come quickly enough.
  • CommonIntuitionCommonIntuition Registered User Posts: 88 Junior Member
    HECK TO THE YES! I'm ready to finally get away from my current environment and head either back to Cali, where my heart is, or somewhere out-of-state!

The morning of Graduation, I will be BLASTING The Price Is Right song on my laptop. And when it ends later that night, more dancing and getting hype-happy!
  • jvanewportnewsjvanewportnews Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
    I'm ready like Spongebob.

Honestly, I think most seniors like myself are only duking it out until May/June because we know it will finally be over then...and we might get acceptances revoked for straight F's in the 2nd semester.
  • nil desperandumnil desperandum Registered User Posts: 1,948 Senior Member
    NO. I want to be stuck in my d**n house forever with a small room and wheedling parents... Oo.
  • rrcjmcandlessrrcjmcandless Registered User Posts: 490 Member
    Yesyesyesyesyes. Definitely hoping of going from the plain old and insanely flat midwest to the west coast.

But at the same time, I dunno if I wanna leave high school, i love my friends, my school isn't so bad, and the workload most likely isn't nearly as bad as it will be in college. And I don't wanna leave my brother. I love him to death and I'm scared of how much I'll miss him.
  • CBatchCBatch Registered User Posts: 289 Junior Member
    Count me in.
2»
This discussion has been closed.