Hello! I'm a Junior in a public high school in Florida. I have a few questions I want to ask. You don't need to answer all, just the ones you feel like answering or know the answer to.
Here is my schedule first:
• JUNIOR YEAR:
H Anatomy & Physiology
H Chemistry ll
English Language AP
American History AP
My question is on time management and studying skills. Junior year is the most important year in your high school life, and I can't afford to screw up.
Can you give me a [brief] description on the courses that I'm taking? :
• Which should be my first priority to last priority? (How many hours should I spend in this certain subject?)
• Which AP should I put more emphasis in? (Which AP do colleges actually count for credit? My goal is getting straight 3's, but I really want to aim for 5's. I really want to earn a 5 on a AP I know colleges can give you credit for so I can reduce money for college.)
• Which is a more preferable date that I should take the SAT's and ACT's? (SAT: Dec. 1/June 1 or Jan. 26/June 1? ACT: Feb. 9 or April 13? )
• Which SAT ll's should I take? (I will only take two Subject tests on May 4.) Math l/Chemistry or Chemistry/Biology E/M?
• Should I take Pre-Calculus online during the summer? Is it hard? I'm a year behind in math so...
• Any good studying tips?
Please give me opinions! I'm welcomed to all! :) Thank you in Advance ^.^