New to NYC: Stuyvesant questions!!!
Hi, I recently was admitted to Stuyvesant High School. I'm new to NYC, so I wasn't able to attend their freshman orientation, Camp Stuy. I have a few questions that I would appreciate if answered! By the way, I'm a Freshman from Queens :)
1) What is the main difference between Chamber Choir and Concert Chorus? And can I audition for both before choosing which one I would like as my course?
2) When will I take the placement tests for math, language, and swimming?
3) When do clubs typically meet?
4) How will I get my schedule?
5) Do we need to buy locks for both hallway lockers and gym lockers?
6) How are the school lunches?
7) How do you get placed in Advanced topics Biology and Advanced topics Global History?
8) What should I bring on the first day of school?
9) What are the kids at school like?
Thank you so much!!!