right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Suspension

collegedude1122collegedude1122 1 replies1 threads New Member
I've been suspended twice, once for fighting and once for being blamed for having sex in the school bathroom with my girlfriend when I didn't .. How do I explain these things to colleges without hurting my chances to much? PLEASE HELP!
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Suspension

• JustOneDadJustOneDad 5726 replies119 threads Senior Member
    That's a tough one. Hate it when that happens. Maybe a signed affidavit from the girlfriend that no sex was being had? Dunno.
    · Reply · Share
  • HideMeHideMe 12 replies0 threads New Member
    I don't think explaining is going to be enough. Fair or not, I think colleges will be looking for evidence of a real change after seeing two suspensions. Something like attending anger management or conflict resolution classes for fighting. Just my 2 cents.
    · Reply · Share
  • collegedude1122collegedude1122 1 replies1 threads New Member
    She hates me not w so I highly doubt that will work :( but thanks
    · Reply · Share
  • Swade1234Swade1234 80 replies10 threads Junior Member
    I would talk to your counselor. It's a longshot but if you prove you didn't have sex with your girlfriend perhaps there is a way that one suspension can be erased, but I'm doubtful about it. You might just want to take an anger management just to show that you tried to fix the situation, regardless of "who started what." On the matter of the girlfriend that's a tough one. You might just have to live with that one even if it's not true.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity