right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

APUSH Succumbs to Political Pressure

olympics2012olympics2012 821 replies66 threads Member
edited July 2015 in High School Life
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/07/30/3686060/conservatives-get-major-win-fight-ap-history-classes/

I'm shocked. Never knew CB would have to bow to Conservatives. Yes, we see a negative light but we also see a less filtered light of America's history.

And, yes, Ben Carson, I am ready to join ISIS due to this course.
edited July 2015
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: APUSH Succumbs to Political Pressure

• micmatt513micmatt513 396 replies13 threads Member
    Wow... Some of this article reads like The Onion. Politicians with no stake in education should not control our educational system.
    · Reply · Share
  • iubaccountingiubaccounting 1138 replies16 threadsForum Champion Indiana - Bloomington Senior Member
    The ISIS comment is hilarious. I didn't take APUSH, but I know a lot of people that did, and so far none of them have joined ISIS :)
    · Reply · Share
  • basedchembasedchem 1608 replies73 threads Senior Member
    edited July 2015
    As an APUSH survivor I can tell you that I have not yet joined ISIS. I do live in extremely liberal California, but my teacher was a Conservative. I can tell you that she is going to be outraged by this. But go USA right?????//??/?
    edited July 2015
    · Reply · Share
  • HamlonHamlon 1120 replies40 threads Senior Member
    Wow! When things like this happen, I wonder how long it will be before we are living in the world of the book '1984'. History shouldn't be changed just because you disagree with it. It's the only way for future generations to not make our dumb mistakes again (or at least know how to fix them). [-X
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity