right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Learn from Amy Nelson from International Scholarship and Tuition Services and Denise Trusty from Morehead State how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes. Join us tomorrow at 5pm ET. Register and ask your question NOW.

How long does Geometry online take?

NappeExoNappeExo 4 replies5 threads New Member
I'm a freshman. class of 2019. I'm in algebra 1 right now and i really don't know if I can stand the thought of being in pre-calculus senior year bcuz i don't acknowledge the fact that it probably won't look good on my transcript. I would like to take geometry online and my therapist recommended me taking it during the summer. I don't know how long it will usually take to complete an online course. 2 months? Idk really that seems like a short time to complete it before sophomore year begins. When should I take the class? Btw it's Florida Virtual.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How long does Geometry online take?

• NappeExoNappeExo 4 replies5 threads New Member
    My guidance counselor says i should start before summer. But when exactly?
    · Reply · Share
  • PhantomlinkPhantomlink 210 replies1 threads Junior Member
    It'll take as long as it takes for you to submit assignments.

I don't know how many assignments geometry has but for my AP Psych class we have 99 assignments and have to submit at-least 5 per week (~5 month finishing time) however if you are like me and submit 10+ assignments per week you can cut down your completion time by a lot.
    · Reply · Share
  • manspeak2umanspeak2u 172 replies5 threads Junior Member
    @NappeExo I took a summer math class last summer, Alg. II and it took 3 months. I started right after school ended and it overlapped with the next school year for like 2 weeks. All classes are different, depending on the amount of time the assignments take, but most give you a timeline with the dates everything should be completed.
    · Reply · Share
  • lolkarlolkar 144 replies8 threads Junior Member
    up to august some time before the placement test for you guys and when district requires transcript
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity