right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Drop spainish and science senior year?

learnallday123learnallday123 0 replies1 threads New Member
I have taken 3 years of spainish and have taken Biology Chemistry Physics and I took Earth Science in 8th grade. I'm not planning on majoring in any science or language in college. Would it hurt my chances of getting into college or getting scholarships really bad if I dropped those 2. I'm gonna replace spainish with an elective and leave science for the study hall.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Drop spainish and science senior year?

• bodanglesbodangles 8628 replies557 threads Senior Member
    Many schools will be fine with 3 years of language. I do wonder how you got through 3 years of Spanish without learning how to spell it...
    · Reply · Share
  • IAmNotCreativIAmNotCreativ 807 replies5 threads Member
    edited December 2015
    If you're going to drop science, you should at least pick up another core class, it won't look good if you drop two core classes for a study hall and a random elective.
    But seriously, how did you manage to pass Spanish without learning how to spell?!? :-O
    edited December 2015
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity