Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

High School Class of 2020

Replies to: High School Class of 2020

• cherryturtlecherryturtle Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Guys, this thread is really dead.

How are all your classes going? Anybody doing any fall sports? I'm very busy with all sorts of homework and we have our first quiz bowl practice of the year tomorrow and it's just all becoming a lot, haha.
  • collegeready33collegeready33 Registered User Posts: 148 Junior Member
    edited September 9
    I'm doing varsity tennis and it is very time consuming lol. I'm only two weeks in, but the homework load is so intense. I'm also going through a mid highschool crisis where I don't know what I want to be. For the past 3 years, I thought I wanted to be a noninvasive cardiologist but now I want to have a business in the science industry with some creativity thrown in there. I don't know I'm a mess, but now I don't know what I want to major in and what not which is a problem when it comes down to my ecs. Whelppp
  • cherryturtlecherryturtle Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Oh gosh, that sounds rough. I have a career crisis about every month. I'm probably not going to be applying to competitive schools, so I'm not too worried about how ECs relate to my career path, but not knowing what you want to be when that choice needs to be made soon is really kind of terrifying and I relate :(
  • MahindraMahindra Registered User Posts: 344 Member
    I dont have that much of homework but I am dealing with procrastination. I also have start prepping for my debate competition which is only like a week away.
  • thehhs12thehhs12 Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    I am procrastinating, and I have only a little bit of homework. My leadership application is due on Sunday and I didn't even start it yet.
    @thehhs12 welcome to the club. i have been trying to prepare for usaco for months. but i keep on procrastinating
    This thread is dead! People please keep comment!
    *commenting
    *commenting
  • nerdy01nerdy01 Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    How has everyone's school year been so far?
  • collegeready33collegeready33 Registered User Posts: 148 Junior Member
    edited September 18
    I'm not doing too well at school. Okay no that's a dramatic overstatement but I have an A- and a B+ which is out of the norm for me so I'm stressing out. Not only that, but I feel so much pressure from classmates to be the token smart girl, but tbh I'm not even naturally smart I just study hard. Also my parents are just pressing down really hard on my shoulders, my ecs are crumbling beneath my feet and I'm rarely happy. My life is falling to pieces and Idk what to do ahdihshjs
    Probably not the response anyone was expecting haha yikes sorry
    And I don't have any friends at school either so that's great too. Go me!
  • onlyworthypotatoonlyworthypotato Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    I like cheese
  • onlyworthypotatoonlyworthypotato Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    I honestly have nothing else to update :)) :))
  • hs2020kidhs2020kid Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    Classes are going fine so far...but not much hw yet and things would get intense after next week or so. Clubs haven't yet started meeting and tests for cuts. I am continuing in same clubs as last year but added debate and dropped from a programming club. For us, Tennis (my main sport) is only in the second sem.
    My debate competition is in three days. I have barely prepped.