Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

High School Class of 2020

Replies to: High School Class of 2020

• goneawaygoneaway Registered User Posts: 60 Junior Member
    Same b same I feel you on that, they will literally have conversations in the group chat about one of their bday parties
  • excovererexcoverer Registered User Posts: 616 Member
    @collegeready33 I was once in your place... I'm so sorry to hear that!

Have a good day!
  • needtosucceed27needtosucceed27 Registered User Posts: 434 Member
    Is anyone going through sophomoritis? I have two more days of finals and then I'm freeeeee.

Somehow feeling terrified for finals, excited for summer, and anxious about junior year... all at the same time.
  • Candyblossom1245Candyblossom1245 Registered User Posts: 129 Junior Member
    @needtosucceed27 yessss. I’m honestly so done with my classes even though my last day is tomorrow. My brain is officially fried but I have one more final
  • ab2002ab2002 Registered User Posts: 640 Member
    My back is so jacked up right now. I’m literally sore all over from leaning over, carrying my 25 pound backpack, and sleeping. I’m so ready for this to be over! I have tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, and Tuesday, and I am done. I get out early all of those days except for tomorrow.
  • needtosucceed27needtosucceed27 Registered User Posts: 434 Member
    @Candyblossom1245 Ahhh good luck!! I have three more finals :( and I'm borderline in two of them, which means the final can either make or break me.

@ab2002 Aww hope you feel better!! Gl on your finals!
  • ps1kdps1kd Registered User Posts: 150 Junior Member
    I still have another month to go but on the bright side we start later too. I’m so done with this year but next year is gonna be way harder since it’ll be the first time I’m taking an AP class. Plus football is gonna make the fall such a grind and I won’t have time to lift.
  • trumpetmathgeektrumpetmathgeek Registered User Posts: 76 Junior Member
    I have a month left and then I jump into a very busy summer.
    @ab2002 Feel better soon!

@trumpetmathgeek @Max147 I feel you guys because I have to go to school three more weeks after this one.

Have a good day!
  • ps1kdps1kd Registered User Posts: 150 Junior Member
    @anthonytheboy I know we get out later so we probably go to the same amount of school total as other people but I wish we would start earlier and get out earlier just because it means we’re in class for more time before AP Exams. But then again that means you don’t get out early as a senior.
    @Max147 My county has been thinking of changing the schedule to start a week earlier and end a week later, but there isn't that much support for it because we just did this a year ago. People really don't want their summers to get shorter.

Have a good day!
  • parthlegendboyparthlegendboy Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    You guys are lucky! My finals start tomorrow and school officially ends next Thursday. We have early release all of next week and Monday off
  • trumpetmathgeektrumpetmathgeek Registered User Posts: 76 Junior Member
    I'm excited for this school year to end but at the same time my best friend is moving away so it will be very bittersweet :((
    @trumpetmathgeek I'm sorry to hear your best friend is moving away! :-S If you ever need any support, feel free to talk to anyone here or me. I have completely been in your shoes before, and it's got to be hard to go through what you're going through. You're not alone!

Have a good day!
  • Candyblossom1245Candyblossom1245 Registered User Posts: 129 Junior Member
    I‘m officially done with sophomore year!!!