Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

***AP Score Results Thread 2016-2017***

Replies to: ***AP Score Results Thread 2016-2017***

• SchkolarSchkolar Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I only took 1 AP course: AP Human Geography: 5 :)
  • hajungiieehajungiiee Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    APUSH: 5
    Lang: 4
    Art history: 4

Was very surprised about my APUSH score as I know the majority of students who had my teacher received 2s and 3s. Was expecting a 3 at most. Disappointed about lang., always got a 5 on practice exams and my teacher thought my essays were phenomal, but I messed up on one of the essays.
  • agentaquastaragentaquastar Registered User Posts: 319 Member
    @hajungiiee I was the exact same way with Lang... I bombed that artifice essay
  • GodisonmysideGodisonmyside Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    **I checked my scores about 8 hours after they were released, so if you haven't checked yours there's still hope haha**

Okay so let me start off saying I felt that my AP World class was very watered down, not hard for the most part. Second, this might sound a little pretentious, but I wasn't going to post my score if I got less than a 4.

If you're not for Christianity or God then I can respect your views, but I can truly say that without the wisdom God mercifully gave me that day I surely wouldn't have scored what I scored. So I guess it's to show that with God anything is possible. Also, I'm amazed that God even decided to have mercy on me (with a little pathetic prayer I prayed the morning of) and grant me a 5. So, thank you God for that 5 that I didn't deserve but You decided to give me anyway.

Now, for the prep?
    This is the funny part I didn't prep not even CLOSE to what I should have. I would probably say the 2-3 hours I crammed the night before (useless info) honestly, didn't help. I did one practice test from the Barron's book which I got a 56% on (so disappointed about that one) and like a 60-something on the second practice test (progress?). That's about it, no practice DBQ's/FRQ's, oops.

I thought I totally BOMBED the ENTIRE written portion maybe except for the DBQ (it was pretty straightforward in my opinion) which I just filled with "like doc. so-and-so" and "contrary to this doc" and "because", you get the picture. To be completely honest, I felt I didn't really analyze
  • lowkeyanerd77lowkeyanerd77 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    AP Spanish Lang: delayed score :/
    AP World History: 3 (expected a 4/5, quite disappointed but grateful I still passed)

next year: APUSH, AP Lang, AP Psych
  • awesome7awesome7 Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    edited July 8
    AP World History: 3 (I suck at history & 3 gets credit at my future college so really happy)

Next year: APUSH, AP English (idk if lang or lit), AP Spanish Lang, AP Chem, APES
  • yungmoney200yungmoney200 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    AP Calc BC: 5
    AP Calc AB Subscore: 5
    AP Human Geography: 4
    (as a sophomore)

Next years AP's: AP Psych, APUSH, AP Us Gov, AP Stat, APES, AP Physics 1, AP World History (online)
    feedback would be appreciated
  • kjb4304kjb4304 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    AP Human Geography: 4
    (as a freshman)

Next year: AP Psychology, AP Biology
  • Rachael2017Rachael2017 Registered User Posts: 56 Junior Member
    AP Lit: 2
    AP Psych: 3
    Expected that 3 in Psych but Lit caught me by surprise a little. It doesn't matter now that I've graduated and will be attending my dream school this fall
  • ski_racerski_racer Registered User Posts: 307 Member
    Predictions:
    AP US - 5
    AP Physics 1 - 2
    AP Psych - 5
    AP Comp Sci Principles - 5
    AP Calc AB - 4

Results:
    AP US - 5
    AP Physics 1 - 4
    AP Psych - 5
    AP CSP - 5
    AP Calc AB - 5

So things went better than expected. Yay!
  • BunnyBlueBunnyBlue Registered User Posts: 612 Member
    Thank you, @STEMgirl99 for your tip that you don't have to wait if college has already received and posted scores. Son found out early that he got three 5's. Yay! It shows the teachers did a great job.
  • anan16anan16 Registered User Posts: 79 Junior Member
    AP World History-5
    AP European History- 5

Surprised at both as I didn't study much due to workload and science fair. History has always been my strong suit though
  • borrominiborromini Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    AP Art History - 5
    I self-studied for my first AP exam as a sophomore and it paid off!

Next year: AP Stats, AP Euro, and maybe AP Studio Art: Drawing. I wish my school offered more than five AP courses but oh well.
  • Fibbonachi10Fibbonachi10 Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    edited July 8
    AP World History - 5

This came as quite the surprise considering that I ran the logistics based on what I thought I got and determined that my score would be a 4 and that history is one of my weaker areas. Furthermore, I did not prep nearly as much as I should have (I used 1/10 of a Princeton Review book and never took a single practice test). My LEQ was utter garbage, my DBQ was actually pretty good, my SAQs were passable, and the multiple choice was fairly easy, in my opinion. Next year, I will be taking AP Chemistry, AP Biology, AP English Language, and AP U.S. History.
  • MonroeWasAPiscesMonroeWasAPisces Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    APUSH- 5
    English Lang- 5
    Stats- 2
    Honestly, pretty happy with my scores. Was expecting a 4 at the most in APUSH, a 3 in English and a 1 in Stats. So overall,I'm beyond satisfied !!