Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

getting zero because I shared my work with someone else...my college offers might get withdrawn

jjjiiiaaajjjiiiaaa Registered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
I know it's my fault to send my work to someone else... I'm just typing here to vent to someone...
I shared my work to someone just to stop him from asking me everyday...I didn't know he would copy the whole thing and turned it in as his own.
Now I am getting trouble with the teacher. My grade dropped from A to C because of the zero, and it's really hard to bring my grades up coz it's a hard class.
it's my last semester in high school, I am really worrying about my college offers now. I got an offer from a good school and I don't think they accept Cs (especially when I had an A first semester and dropped to C second semester).
The good thing is that I really learned a lesson. Don't share my work and don't trust anyone...

Replies to: getting zero because I shared my work with someone else...my college offers might get withdrawn

• bopperbopper Forum Champion CWRU Posts: 11,214 Forum Champion
    It is your final grade that really matters. As long as you are above a D, you are okay.
    it is better to learn this lesson in HS than in college where the penalty could be worse.