Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

AP Lit Subjuctive Teacher And Presentation Help!

jasminesky321jasminesky321 Registered User Posts: 17 Junior Member
So I am a soph in ap lit and have a terrible subjunctive teacher. This one kid that cheats on all the work has an in the class, and she is so nice to him. + her daughter is in the class and does nada work and has the same. Every writing piece I do she says I didn't like the style or its because you cant write under pressure. She also laughs and mocks me in front of the class I know this year is almost done so cannot change it now. But it may be choosing whether I go to my dream school or not(Brown). I know this entire passage sounds rather snobby, but I'm just really struggling. Eng AP comp s next year and I feel Like i Should take it but I don't think she will ever like me. Should I take it online? Any help would be appreciated. I also Have our final project. i am reading Long Walk to freedom which she just laughed at me today about and told me "I dont know why you chose that book, U will probably not even understand most of it Thanks fr the support and Have 500 pages, a 12-page essay and a 15 min presentation to go and left and one week to do it. Everyone else gets three weeks, but I had the stomach flu so she chose my date for me and won't let me change.. Any advice on a presentation would be greatly appreciated

Replies to: AP Lit Subjuctive Teacher And Presentation Help!

• HowardGradlyHowardGradly Registered User Posts: 80 Junior Member
    Sorry to hear. Have you had a meeting with her? Let her know that you are concerned with the rapport you two have established? May be worth it to share your experiences with her directly- request a meeting one on one.