right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

ap world vs ap euro + ap world changes?

golddust489golddust489 18 replies11 threads Junior Member
im a rising sophomore wondering whether I should take ap world or ap euro next year.
ive heard ap world is less reading, but this is from previous years, before the curriculum changed. those of you who are taking world this year, hows the workload, and how much different is it / how does it stack up against euro?
im interested in the content that both classes teach; otherwise i probably would've been able to choose one myself lol
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: ap world vs ap euro + ap world changes?

• MYOS1634MYOS1634 42569 replies460 threads Senior Member
    What have you been taking for a social science this year?
    What else will you be taking?
    What are you ain't for in terms of colleges and majors?
    · Reply · Share
  • RichInPittRichInPitt 2078 replies33 threads Senior Member
    edited February 27
    My Sophomore D has reading for APWorld almost every night, though it’s typically only 30 minutes of reading/annotating/notes. Not overwhelming but more than her other classes (including AP Calc and two DE courses).

I can’t compare to Euro, but can say that World is standard curriculum at her school, whereas Euro is an elective (might even be cyber only) and I get the impression this is generally true - many more discussions about World than Euro.
    edited February 27
    · Reply · Share