right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Need Guidance to ISEF?

isefhelpisefhelp 1 replies1 threads New Member
Hello guys, I have been an ISEF finalist for 3 years and won 2nd place in Grand Award. I have started the science fair independently as I moved to America in 4th grade and had no connection with professors or laboratories. I believe ISEF needs more students who research in their garage, not under professors. I am creating a website in the hope to guide those who are in need of their project. The website is not going to be finished for a very long time as I will put much detail as possible. I hope some of you can find this helpful and if there are any questions, I will be happy to answer it in this forum.

hsresearch weebly com (CC doesn't allow URL)
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Need Guidance to ISEF?

• SteadySeas112SteadySeas112 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Hey! I'm a rising junior hoping to get into ISEF this year. Congrats on being an ISEF finalist, that's no easy task! I also do not have many connections, and have participated in Science fair before but only made to states. I was wondering if you had any helpful tips to share.
    · Reply · Share
  • N111ancyN111ancy 8 replies3 threads New Member
    Hi! I tried your link but it doesn't seem to be working. Do you have any websites where I can seek your guidance?
    · Reply · Share