right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Media Inquiry: Seeking Rising HS Seniors for Interviews

EbNProjectsEbNProjects 1 replies1 threads New Member
Hello, I’m a reporter working on a freelance article on how applying to college is changing post-covid. The article is for the NACAC Journal of College Admissions, a magazine read by 15,000 college counselors and admission professionals. I have permission from College Confidential to post here.

IF YOU ARE A RISING HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR and are potentially interested in being interviewed for the article, please email me at [email protected] to let me know when you might be available for a phone interview.

I’d ask about how you are deciding where to apply, what your SAT/ACT plans are, what communication with your college counselor has been like, and whether your family’s financial situation has changed as a result of covid. You will have the chance to review quotes pre-publication. I encourage you to speak with a parent/guardian before volunteering.

Best, Eric Neutuch
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Media Inquiry: Seeking Rising HS Seniors for Interviews