right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Should I send my SAT score?

taffytottaffytot 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hi everyone, most of the colleges that I will be applying to are now test optional. However, I already took my SAT and will be retaking in August but I have other priorities (internships, college applications, job) so I am not expecting a dramatic increase. My current score is 1420, which is not terrible, but not very great if I am applying to the top 20 schools. I have a strong GPA, extracurricular activities, and decent essay ideas.
I am not sure if it is worth it to submit my SAT score because I don't know if it will even make me look better as a student.
Thanks in advance!
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Should I send my SAT score?