Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cant Wait for the Year to Be Over

Replies to: Cant Wait for the Year to Be Over

• DannyLS3DannyLS3 Registered User Posts: 498 Member
    I want to go to college already, i'm already mentally there. If I could pack up and go to Maine today I would. School now is so monotonous and superflous, I don't feel like it's needed anymore. I got for only 3 hours, only do 2 periods of work and then i'm home.

But then when I think about my friends, I don't want it to end yet. We still have a lot of fun to go through together, and we need time to say goodbye. I think it's going at a good pace, I mean, it's already going to be March!
  • Darkace88Darkace88 Registered User Posts: 117 Junior Member
    When i was a Junior, i know that i wanted the year to end so badly. That year was torturous, lol. Senior year seems so much easier, even with twice the amount of AP's. But easier things get repetitive quite fast, which is leading to laziness :[ I dont want to graduate! it seems so sooon
  • Fsu-RuFsu-Ru . Posts: 123 Junior Member
    Summer isn't too far away. I cant wait for it.
  • uchopeful91uchopeful91 Registered User Posts: 66 Junior Member
    I want to get this year(my sophomore year) over with, but I don't want to be a junior because of SATs( sooooo scared), SATIIs(sooooo scared), and all the APs I will be taking.
  • flyinghigh89flyinghigh89 Registered User Posts: 106 Junior Member
    only like less than 3 months from yr bein over!!
  • futurenyustudentfuturenyustudent Registered User Posts: 5,366 Senior Member
    Yup....

senioritis-->Law of Diminshing Marginal Utility---->Law of Diminishing Returns-->complete and utter apathy
    >Me
  • lacrimedellalunalacrimedellaluna Registered User Posts: 268 Junior Member
    lol, futurenyustudent! That reminds me, I should be studying for an economics test right now! Uggh!
  • precociousprecocious Registered User Posts: 1,107 Senior Member
    senioritis in full bloom... :P

i can't WAIT until the end of may (when i get out of school) and graduation in june and it's off to summer and then COLLEGE :)
  • chickenboi8008chickenboi8008 Registered User Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    i dont really want this year to be over, i just want to not have my english teacher or her class nemore
    senior year is gonna be awesome!
  • kevster1001kevster1001 Registered User Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    ALMOST Over with my JRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR year! It was one heck of a year, pretty bad.. Though, it went by really fast. Ended up with bad grades in my first semester. Iffy for this one, too. I jusss want to get overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr with this year aahhhhghhghg
  • futurenyustudentfuturenyustudent Registered User Posts: 5,366 Senior Member
    Ah crap I need to study for ap econ too!!!! aaaccchhhh high school sucks.
  • aeshchinaaeshchina Registered User Posts: 285 Junior Member
    This year needs to end, quickly. I'm sick of the students at my work, some of the teachers, the work for which I've completely lost motivation for.

Every day is forcing myself to do things I don't want to do - I'm really dreading the SAT Subject weekend/AP weekend but I'll be happy when it's over. *exhales* That sounds glorious, actually, imagining it's the second week of May and the biggest worry you have is what to wear to Prom or who to bring...
  • naidu90naidu90 Registered User Posts: 2,384 Senior Member
    i just want to get my stupid teenage years over with, forget about waiting for college or high school to end, I'm waiting to gain independence
  • embrangledembrangled Registered User Posts: 124 Junior Member
    One quarter left!! I cannot wait. :) Senior year is almost over...!!
  • CecretCindyCecretCindy Registered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    wow i want the year to be over too.. although i'm only in gr 8.. i've been stuck in the same school with the same teachers for 10 years!! 10 YEARS I SAY!! I can't wait until my first day of private school... i love it!!! LOVE THE FACILITIES!!
This discussion has been closed.