Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cant Wait for the Year to Be Over

flyinghigh89flyinghigh89 Registered User Posts: 106 Junior Member
edited March 2007 in High School Life
All the juniors/seniors out there, who is dying to finish their school year and waitin for it to be over?

I know I am.

Only 1.5 quarters left!
Post edited by flyinghigh89 on

Replies to: Cant Wait for the Year to Be Over

• karen61990karen61990 Registered User Posts: 1,599 Senior Member
    me too..this year is horrible. I spend my friday, saturday, and sunday nights doing homework. During the day I sleep and do things my mom makes me do like go shopping with her and go to stupid birthday parties of her friends.
  • planktonelement1planktonelement1 Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
    I'm sure all of us seniors know the feeling. Just a little longer until sweet summer time, then off to college. yes....
  • foraxforax Registered User Posts: 85 Junior Member
    This year has seemed insanely long at times, but then when i look back it, it seems like it has gone by in a hurry (so far). I'm so ready for June.
  • takotako Registered User Posts: 2,012 Senior Member
    I agree (as a junior).

This year, while definitely the funnest year, has also easily been the busiest.
  • futurenyustudentfuturenyustudent Registered User Posts: 5,366 Senior Member
    just one trimester to go, then err i need to get a summer job.
  • CaliGuy07CaliGuy07 Registered User Posts: 419 Member
    im a senior and will miss it. i cant believe its gone by that fast, i actually want it to slow down. i will miss all my friends from the past 4 years and never will i get a chance to sit through 6 classes of just chating with my friends and hanginout at lunch.

high school is super fun now that i look back and is easy. now i have to grow up and take responsibilities which suck!
  • daiikondaiikon Registered User Posts: 225 Junior Member
    march has always been my least favorite month (neck-and-neck with september). this year, it's 5 times worse being a senior, waiting for the end and those stupid college admissions.
  • eugeniaeugenia Registered User Posts: 229 Junior Member
    seriouslyyy junior year is annoying
    i kinda want to be done with everything -- satI, satIIs, aps, finals, blahblahblah.

are you guys doing fun stuff this summer?
    i'm traveling a bit -- visiting friends on the east coast and then taking of to UCLA to take some college classes.
    and then i'll have a couple weeks left to do whatever.
    and then school again :[

oh well, i think i'll like college apps crazy as it sounds. i'm pretty egotistic, so writing about how wonderful i am will be nice :]
  • cushie32cushie32 Registered User Posts: 116 Junior Member
    I can't wait to graduate. This year has been a lot of fun... But I'm just SO ready.

And now, because of this stupid snow day, my graduation has been moved to a monday... Ugh
  • MasterusMasterus . Posts: 1,296 Senior Member
    I'm only a freshman and I can't wait for the year to be over. Sophmore year will be so fun.
  • erhswimmingerhswimming Registered User Posts: 1,207 Senior Member
    I cannot wait for this year to be over! I've gotten so sick of high school. College FTW!
  • PurpoisePalPurpoisePal Registered User Posts: 1,644 Senior Member
    I SO want this to be done! (Junior)
  • JimgotkpJimgotkp Registered User Posts: 2,854 Senior Member
    i agree i want jr year to finish. i want senior year to come. college aps, 1st half of the year study and do my work, slack off, study halls, drive my new car, recieve college aps, prom, no finals/midterms, senior project lets use finish school 3 weeks prior.. damn senior year please come!
  • karen61990karen61990 Registered User Posts: 1,599 Senior Member
    ^^ exactly!!
  • I<3PiI<3Pi Registered User Posts: 595 Member
    I'm terrified of senior year... so I kind of don't want the year to be over. Yet at the same time I do. It's complicated.
This discussion has been closed.