right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Freshman

soccerstar18soccerstar18 312 replies60 threads- Member
edited March 2008 in High School Life
This is a thread for freshman. =]. Or anyone who wants to comment.

2011 all the way.
edited March 2008
53 replies
Post edited by soccerstar18 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Freshman

• CoCo 634 replies11 threads- Member
    I eat punkass freshmen for lunch.

2010!!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • soccerstar18soccerstar18 312 replies60 threads- Member
    See that's what I hate. SOME lets me repeat, SOME sophomores and older think they are so damn cool for looking down upon freshman. People need to think, you were freshman too at one point.
    · Reply · Share
    Dude, it was a joke :P

That's what I hate about freshman. You can't crack a joke about them being freshmen without getting all hot and bothered. Everyone goes through it, it's your initiation.

But to be perfectly honest, you can always tell when someone is a freshman.
    · Reply · Share
    Obbvvv you can't crack a freshman joke without us getting bothered..haha. but yaa I don't think people can really tell I'm a freshman. who knows though.
    · Reply · Share
    Trust me, they can :P

I thought the same thing when I was a freshman, and somehow everyone could magically say, "You're a freshman, aren't you?" without me even saying a word, or just standing in the lunch line with some friends.

Then over the summer, that little freshman sensor magically came off and I've never been asked that since. It's crazy. And then I magically received the freshman radar, so now I can tell too.

It's just the way the high school universe operates.
    · Reply · Share
  • The RevolutionThe Revolution 335 replies57 threads Member
    Extremely Enthralling Thread.
    · Reply · Share
    It's a discussion about freshmen.
    · Reply · Share
  • aigiqinfaigiqinf 3842 replies190 threads Senior Member
    I'm a Freshman, but their are no Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors at my school.
    Next year I'll be Dually-enrolled, and someone will be like "I'm a Senior, what grade are you in, little kid?" And I can be like "I'm a college student." lol
    · Reply · Share
  • Jonathan1Jonathan1 5426 replies318 threads Senior Member
    yeaaaa freshmen
    · Reply · Share
  • aabbcc1789aabbcc1789 882 replies49 threads- Member
    when do you use freshman and when do you use freshmen? are they both grammatically correct when used in the plural sense?
    · Reply · Share
  • aigiqinfaigiqinf 3842 replies190 threads Senior Member
    This is a thread for freshman.

*cough*

No, it's the same as men and man.
    · Reply · Share
  • ChadManChadMan 84 replies4 threads Junior Member
    I'm a freshman. I like it a lot, regardless of whether or not people make fun of me (to be quite honest I could give a $h!t) and I think freshmen jokes are very funny and 90% of the time true. I love high school and I enjoy just being around different people and in a different environment where you are actually treated as an adult. Except our graduating year kind of sucks. I mean 11? What are we going to chant...one one!?! No, it just sounds ****.
    · Reply · Share
    haaha i knoww. we had color wars in school. everyone was like oh eighttt. and oh ninnee. and we just like umm eleven? one one? imagine next year, 12, and then 13.

it just gets worse
    · Reply · Share
    Hey we have color wars too! And we are white, kind of a crappy color because the color choices went in order in descending grades so we either had white, black, pink, or orange. Not many people own pink or orange so we got stuck with white. And yes "oh what? 08/09" and then "20 when? 20 10!" So we just sighed and realized that it sucks. But not as much as 2017 or something like that will.
    · Reply · Share
  • arachnophobia12arachnophobia12 2708 replies14 threads Senior Member
    "Except our graduating year kind of sucks. I mean 11? What are we going to chant...one one!?! No, it just sounds ****."

you guys could just hold up your thumbs instead (corny, i know). it kinda sucks to be the classes that come after '10; you guys are really going to have to work to come up w/ cool slogans...
    · Reply · Share
    Well I don't think slogans are a problem, my class seems to like "Oh thank heaven for 2011!" Chants on the other hand are a different story.
    · Reply · Share
  • Squirrel_MonkeySquirrel_Monkey 759 replies5 threads Member
    I actually liked being a freshman, and none of the sophomores/juniors/seniors at my school ever really made the freshmen jokes.
    · Reply · Share
  • cosine45cosine45 822 replies44 threads Member
    Wow, they have junior, senior, and now freshman threads. Where are all the sophomore threads!?

Anyone have 2010 pride?
    · Reply · Share
  • dieseldiesel 840 replies26 threads Member
    4 more years, 4 more years
    · Reply · Share
  • snipez90snipez90 556 replies44 threads Member
    I was knee-deep in textbooks because I thought a single B for a quarter would kill me so I didn't really notice the hazing :P
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity