Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What is your biggest turnoff?

Replies to: What is your biggest turnoff?

• McskittlZ10McskittlZ10 Registered User Posts: 433 Member
    thats where a plastic surgeon jumps onto the scene.
  • heresyxgpaholicheresyxgpaholic Registered User Posts: 120 Junior Member
    turnoffs:
    the biggest one(s) is(are) obviously, SMOKING and doing drugs.
    - any guy who is racist or sexist
    - guys with multiple piercings, especially those with ones on the eyelid or lips or tongue. ewww.(no offense to anyone intended
  • LightzoutLightzout Registered User Posts: 248 Junior Member
    "It kind of bugs me how many of you guys say that flat-chested girls are a turn off for you.".. not all guys care about chest size.... Id much rather have a girl with a big ass than with big boobs
  • ElectricTechElectricTech Registered User Posts: 882 Member
    I usually pay attention to boobs more than the ass, but ultimately, chest size doesn't matter. I do love nice legs, though.
  • bandnerd88bandnerd88 Registered User Posts: 177 Junior Member
    Guys who drink/smoke/do drugs. Yuck. Especially when I can smell it on them. I'm really sensitive to smells and those ones give me a headache.

Also, arrogance. Confidence is nice. Thinking that you are God's gift to the earth and that everyone you look at should fall at your feet is not.
  • JBVirtuosoJBVirtuoso Registered User Posts: 4,579 Senior Member
    I'm extremely sensitive to smells. I don't like it when girls use shampoo that smells funny.
    Oh, I forgot another smell that I can't stand - Axe. Especially the body spray stuff. It smells awful, especially when guys use it in the halls between classes and I have to walk through thick, choking clouds of it. My brother uses it and I can't even be near the bathroom for at least an hour after he does.

So yeah, Axe is a turnoff for me too. Thank goodness my boyfriend doesn't use it (probably because I have been fairly vocal about my dislike for it whenever a commercial for it comes on).
    Axe smells really bad. I'll give you that.
  • pr0crastinatorpr0crastinator Registered User Posts: 223 Junior Member
    I second the Axe stuff. I hate it and so many guys use a TON of it.
    ...don't.

*third
  • AeroEngineer3141AeroEngineer3141 Registered User Posts: 3,607 Senior Member
    Hm. What about Tag body spray lol. I usually spray it around my collar before going out, and most girls I've been with like it.

I hate loose girls. Having a different date every other Friday is okay, but stop acting like you'd have sex with every guy you see.
    I think Tag is pretty much the same, but I'm not a girl, so I'll stay out of that one.
    Never smelled Tag, or if I did I didn't know that was what it was.

Really, as far as I'm concerned, deodorant is enough. Anything more (any sort of body spray, cologne, etc) is too much. As long as a guy doesn't smell like BO, I'm good.
  • BeKindRewindBeKindRewind Registered User Posts: 915 Member
    Thinking that you are God's gift to the earth and that everyone you look at should fall at your feet is not.

I don't think it, I know it.
  • PoseurPoseur Registered User Posts: 3,331 Senior Member
    I'm grossed out by guys who:

-- end their sentences in prepositions
    -- split infinitives
    -- accidentally derive to find the area under a curve :rolleyes:
    -- say 'lay' when they mean 'lie'
    -- have comma splices in their writing
    -- USE THE IMPROPER SUBJUNCTIVE!! e.g., "I wish I was..." or "If it was..."
    -- forget to use L'H
  • westcoast_westcoast_ Registered User Posts: 773 Member
    ^ that was kind of scary XD im a girl and i actually do a lot of those things XD (well, i know the difference between effect and affect so brownie points for me!)

and another thing. skinny skinny jeans on guys. like idon't mind "skinny" jeans that are kind of baggy on guys but skinny skinny jeans that like grip onto their calves and knees and everything about them that might bulge/point out (don't think wrong..) disturbs me o_O
This discussion has been closed.