Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cartwheel!

youwishyouwish - Posts: 392 New Member
edited May 2010 in High School Life
How? I dunno how :/

teach me! :)
Post edited by youwish on

Replies to: Cartwheel!

• meadow36meadow36 Registered User Posts: 5,620 Senior Member
    Teaching how to cartwheel over the internet sounds like a difficult feat. 0.o
  • youwishyouwish - Posts: 392 New Member
    this is why it would be amazing if someone could :b

I can do a slow motion backflip :]

..but cartwheels scare moi.
  • hi_im_leilahi_im_leila Registered User Posts: 2,024 Senior Member
    I love cartwheels! I cartwheel in open spaces all the time and teach my friends how to do them too. :D Too bad I've never tried teaching someone online...

This may help you: How to Do a Cartwheel - wikiHow
    I will try..they just scare me.

I can teach people how to do backflips though :)
  • hi_im_leilahi_im_leila Registered User Posts: 2,024 Senior Member
    If you can do backflips, then you certainly should be able to do a cartwheel! :D
    this is what my friends say..yet it scares me..a lot! Also, I was kind of forced to learn how to do a back flip for self defense in karate :D :) ;) lol
  • serendipityxserendipityx Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
    maybe search it up on YouTube. and you definitely have the physical strength to do it if you can do a back flip so just go for it!! try it on a trampoline first if you are really that scared. also, look at ur hands and keep ur eyes open. this probably sounds stupid but it really helps if you're scared
  • alwayshungryalwayshungry Registered User Posts: 124 Junior Member
    Hand, hand, foot, foot.
    That's how I learned when I was like 4. It will probably look ugly at first, but once you do it a million times it will seem like second nature.
  • PlattsburghLoserPlattsburghLoser Registered User Posts: 5,487 Senior Member
    I could never get my legs to properly straighten out once upside down.
    But I can do a backflip. Weird.
  • 2CHiLLaXiN2CHiLLaXiN Registered User Posts: 485 Member
    We used to do gymnastics in gym class every year, and I was good at it until about 5th grade.

-Stand facing forward
    -Put your dominant foot in front of you and your other foot behind you, so that you and your feet are facing forward and they are about 2-3 feet apart.
    -Bend over and forward until your hand that is on the same side as your dominant foot is about to touch the ground. Your hand should be perpendicular to the direction in which you are facing
    -As it is landing on the ground, push off the ground and forward with your feet, and put your other hand down facing the same direction as the first hand
    -Let the weight of your feet and your body move your feet over your head until they land on the ground, facing the opposite direction that you started in and with the other foot in front
  • CelaPlusAimapleCelaPlusAimaple - Posts: 3,515 Senior Member
    this is what my friends say..yet it scares me..a lot! Also, I was kind of forced to learn how to do a back flip for self defense in karate

You mean ninjutsu, right? Does that mean you can do a backflip from a standing postition :OOOOOOOOOOO
  • ninjacatninjacat - Posts: 118 Junior Member
    imagine you are a wheel on a cart. now roll.
  • GoodbyehelloGoodbyehello Registered User Posts: 1,065 Junior Member
    I thought it was imagine you are a cart on the wheel not wheel on the cart....
This discussion has been closed.