right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

When did you last cry?

Replies to: When did you last cry?

• hananahanana 2247 replies65 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,312 Senior Member
    I am not a generally melancholy person however I am a little emotional.
    Last time I cried was when I felt s***, don't want to elaborate on the reason though. That was around two/three weeks ago.
    · Reply · Share
  • ilovefgumpilovefgump 2679 replies43 discussions- Posts: 2,722 New Member
    ^^ Aww, what happened?
    · Reply · Share
  • CurseItToHadesCurseItToHades 239 replies17 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
    I cried last week at a restaurant when I saw a crab being taken out of the tank to be cooked. I'm a sucker for sentient beings. As you can probably tell, I'm a total nuisance to go out in public with.
    · Reply · Share
  • OnTheFridgeOnTheFridge 585 replies2 discussions- Posts: 587 New Member
    Yesterday. I cry at least once a week, actually.
    · Reply · Share
  • xxrunningonemptyxxrunningonempty 2135 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,158 Senior Member
    Last Saturday.

I think I cried pretty much on every single day last week. I was a train-wreck waiting to happen and I freaked out my teacher a little bit (unfortunately) when I opened up to him about certain things. He's the only person I genuinely trust...

He just told me that I'm a long way from healing and I have a lot of work to do on myself, early on that week (dead on). So, I kept ruminating on that the entire week and it made me feel even more hopeless about life and my future.

(I still feel that way).
    · Reply · Share
  • Jersey13Jersey13 4589 replies33 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 4,622 Senior Member
    I can't recall, it was a while ago.
    · Reply · Share
  • MudskipperMudskipper 183 replies7 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 190 Junior Member
    Five days ago, from accumulated stress.
    See "Dane Cook crying," youtube.
    · Reply · Share
    ^^^ Aww sweetheart, I hope you find the peace you want.
    · Reply · Share
  • weeds526weeds526 320 replies17 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 337 Junior Member
    When my dog passed in April, it happened just a few days after his 10th birthday.
    · Reply · Share
  • MIThopeful16MIThopeful16 7390 replies149 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 7,539 Senior Member
    Didn't think CCers were that emotional. Oh wait, we're human.
    · Reply · Share
    Pretty sure some people on here could pass for robots.
    · Reply · Share
  • UnconfidentialUnconfidential 391 replies14 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 405 Junior Member
    Even reading your posts makes me cry.
    Sigh.
    · Reply · Share
  • NulliSecundusNulliSecundus 1822 replies21 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,843 Member
    Funny this was on here, because I cried for the first time in seven years tonight. A close friend of mine's little brother took his own life last week and today was the viewing. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen, but there was also a beauty to it. His parents were so graceful, and in fact were the ones consoling the MANY (hundreds, if not over a thousand) people who showed up. It was unbelievable.
    · Reply · Share
  • xXconfusedXxxXconfusedXx 950 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 959 Member
    I cried from laughing so hard a few hours ago while hanging out with my friends.
    I cried of sadness this morning when I ended things with a guy. [/rightdecision]-ihope.

-ihatehurtingpeople-
    · Reply · Share
  • John117John117 697 replies94 discussions- Posts: 791 Member
    I cried when I got rejected from Stanford and MIT...

I will cry when I'm going to leave my mommy for college. I will miss her :(
    And yes, I'm a boy.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity