right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Best Review Books for Econ?

warlands719warlands719 484 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 499 Member
edited August 2012 in History & Social Sciences
Does anyone have any good books that they used for econ and helped them in the class AND the test? I'm using my school textbook and some of the things that they explain are somewhat confusing, and was planning on using a review book to supplement it.

Thanks,
edited August 2012
3 replies
Post edited by warlands719 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Best Review Books for Econ?

• warlands719warlands719 484 replies15 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 499 Member
    Not one person, this is what I'm talking about
    · Reply · Share
  • 4khaos4khaos 449 replies20 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 469 Member
    Many people don't bother posting their own experiences because the same questions are repeatedly posed as new topics. Did you try searching through this forum? If you had, you wouldn't even need to ask. Sorry for the bluntness. /endRant

If you already have a textbook, that's the best resource you have. Read it. (Skimming doesn't count.) The general consensus for best prep book is 5 Steps. PR is next best - but it's possible you might like PR more than 5 Steps, so take a look in a bookstore/library. I also used Reffonomics to supplement areas I didn't fully understand.
    · Reply · Share
  • averagekid134averagekid134 28 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 28 New Member
    use princeton.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity